Singing Lessons with Rob per hour
Legacy Vocal coaching offers Singing Lessons and Voice Lessons in Bolton. Our teachers train in vocal technique in a private, one-to-one, setting. From beginners to advanced. We offer singing lessons online and in person.
Are you a singer, actor or public speaker looking for a singing teacher or vocal coach?
Do you lose your voice or find yourself hoarse or fatigued after a tour, gig, filming or conference?
Does your voice crack, break, loose power or feel strained?
- Depending on your needs we have 3 teachers available. For more information please visit https://www.legacyvocalcoaching.co.uk/meet-the-teachers.html.
- Lessons can be weekly or bi weekly subject to availability. Where you see a “b” only bi weekly lessons are available.
- Any of the times can be 30 or 60 minutes subject to availability. Where you see a “30” only 30 minute lessons are available.
- Times are currently in the UK timezone.
- Please advise your timezone if it is different so we can best accommodate you.
What to expect:
- 55 mins teaching 5 mins for summary and change over.
- Vocal Assessment.
- Lesson Goal and Lesson Plan.
- Long and Short Term Goal Setting
- Learn Vocal Balance - 1. Match Pitch and Rhythm. 2. Discover: find Chest and Head Registers 3. Connect: unite Chest and Head Registers 4. Coordinate: even out vowels and adduction 5. Condition: reduce extrinsic muscular involvement to allow a resting larynx 6. Develop: vibrato, duration, dynamics, etc. 7. Application: match song vocal balance to vocalise vocal balance
- Lesson Summary in writing including Practise Goals.
- MP3 of lesson.
- Foundation knowledge on vocal science so you can understand how your instrument works.
- Advice on how to take care of your instrument.
- Access to a network of industry leaders: some of the most knowledgeable people in the industry, if we can't fix it we know someone who can.